Tuesday 23 February 2010

Pins N Needles - this coming weekend

From being redundant in January to very busy in February......

But I thrive on the pressure and love it, love it, love it!!!!

February has been a month of getting organised, pulling my fingers out and being creative to build up my stock levels for this weeks exhibition/selling event at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle.
This Thursday, Friday and Saturday you'll find me at the very inspiring 'Pins N Needles' - Needle, Quilt and Craft Show where you'll find a Crafters Paradise of stands selling crafts supplies, contemporary and original goodies such as Textile, ceramics, jewellery and in the centre of the arena a full scale boat made out of fabric.
For further information on this event go to http://www.initialj.co.uk/ where you can see photos of the textile artists who have created the boat, ticket and venue information.
                                                   So I hope to see you all there!!!!

In the meantime I have been adding new designs to my website http://www.hannimaydesigns.co.uk/.
They include an elegant Black Agate necklace with Onyx heart pendant retailing at £20 shown in the pic below, also available in Rose Quartz or Turquoise too.


As well as a gorgeous chunky bright Turquoise and Amazonite necklace £18. So far they have proven to be very popular at the events I have attended this month so be sure to get in quick before they sell out!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment